Regular COURSE SCHEDULE
Session I: July 6 - August 17
All language classes meet twice a week for 6 weeks. A total of 30 in classroom instruction hours is provided. Teachers offer an hour office hour per week to support students outside the classroom.
Modern Standard Arabic
- ARB 101 - Elementary Arabic I: Class meets on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
- ARB 201 - Intermediate Arabic II: Class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
- ARB 301 - Advanced Arabic III: Class meets on Wednesdays and Fridays from 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
- ARB 400 - Arabic for Specific Purposes
- ARB 600 - Language Maintenance and Development for Advanced Speakers [We are the first school in the nation to offer this program]
Classes are also offered during the week in the mornings and afternoons as well as on weekends upon request.
**Dialects are offered upon request for advanced learners only.
- FREN 101 - Elementary French I: Meet on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30 - 5:30 pm.
- FREN 201 - Intermediate French I: Meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 - 5:30 pm.
- FREN 301 - Pronunciation and Conversation: Meet on Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:30 - 5:30 pm.
- FREN 302 - Composition: Meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30 - 3:30 pm.
Dari & Pashto
Classes will be offered upon demand.
Ready to get started? Contact us to schedule your first class.
(202)599-4681 | firstname.lastname@example.org